SUMMARY OF REVISION B.05 CHANGES
PC MYNAH TM
The following list summarizes the fixes and enhancements introduced at the B.05 revision level:
- Corrected loss of communications interrupts under Windows 95.
- Corrected problems with buffer tracking that caused screen mode transmits to send transmit buffer twice.
- Fixed random hanging in protocol.
- Added code to allow FPI aborts on file access outside of boundaries.
- Fixed so next protocol operation after an access error is not ignored (a rewind no longer fails after advance beyond end of media).
- Line termination detection corrected to return last line with termination if missing end of line termination.
- End of line extended for text files under protocol to include <CR>, <LF>, <CR LF>, <NUL>, <ctl Z>.
- Text files can now be stacked with eof (<ctl Z>) between them.
- Fixed so advance file on text files no longer hangs when end of media is detected.
- Fixed so advance file on binary no longer hangs.